Senior Manager Product Management EDGE
Cox Communications, Atlanta, GA 30328
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 218311
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
- Work with Head of Product & Customer Success to develop and drive the product vision and strategy.
- Identify, quantify, and effectively communicate customer market opportunities; analyze competitive landscape and validate solutions for future products.
- Partner with Technology team for UX research, marketing research, client solutions, and business stakeholders to observe and solicit feedback from consumers and clients
- Work with Product Marketing Manager to develop typical product management deliverables including marketing requirements, marketing/sales content, and product requirements.
- Create and maintain product vision and roadmap; create business plans to secure funding; develop go-to-market strategy and value proposition.
- Integrate customer feedback into product development and requirements.
- Own the end-to-end digital customer journey and understand critical points to upsell/ cross-sell and ensure a top tier customer experience.
- Own and manage the product roadmap and related consumer research by working closely with engineering and other internal teams for on-time delivery of relevant features and deliverables.
- Facilitate communication amongst executive, peers, and relevant department and cross-functional stakeholders to maintain alignment and awareness of the strategic direction of our product portfolio.
- Collaborate with Technology team and others to execute work including pilot and testing to validate solutions; make buy/partner recommendations; partner with business stakeholders to develop pricing strategies and assess ROI.
- Create Features aligned across products; manage feature creation identify business rules and business impact; involve Product Delivery Managers to ensure delivery team is aligned to features and feature acceptance criteria; collaborate with other product managers to ensure alignment across products; participate in planning and pre/post-planning events (Demos and Inspect/Adapt)
Sales & Client Engagement
- Work with customer success, strategy, sales enablement, and marketing teams to communicate new product and approve positioning and develop go-to-market strategy, plans, and training materials.
- Support Sales team as needed on calls with prospects and partners to champion services and market differentiators of cox edge offerings
- Conduct external assessments of industry and technology trends as well as market and competitive activities impacting the business.
- Perform market and competitor analysis to develop the business case using relevant data and metrics to back up critical pricing, revenue, and cost assumptions.
- Measure and monitor product KPI performance, and provide strategy and roadmap input; accordingly, make end-of-life recommendations for non-performant products.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 8-10 years of proven Product and/or Customer Service Management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions and low-level technical discussions
- Deep understanding of product, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Demonstrate strong technical and market knowledge
- Experience with Public Cloud, Software as a service, Data Center or Network technology
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (e.g., Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- Experience managing and building enterprise technology products
- Experience managing a product roadmap in an agile development environment
At Cox Communications, our employees are our most important resource.
- Generous benefits to include healthcare day one, paid time off and 401(k) matching
- Career development programs and ongoing training, including tuition reimbursement
- Future career growth and promotional opportunities
- Mentoring and training programs
- Commitment to our communities through employee volunteer opportunities
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands