Account Executive - Hospitality Network
Cox Communications, Las Vegas, NV 89106
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 1700 Vegas Dr, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202104533
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Hospitality Network, part of the Cox family of businesses is now hiring for an Account Executive to manage and facilitate all Advanced Convention Services (ACS) products. This includes meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales quotas, sales prospecting, and account management. Responds and owns all requests from assigned ACS accounts in a timely and professional manner. Supports the overall objectives of the ACS team. Work location may vary.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Responsible for day-to-day account management and relationship for all assigned accounts.
- Responsible for individual sales quota and any other sales goals as assigned.
- Provides customer with a start to finish single point of contact.
- Assists with pre and post conference meetings for assigned accounts, both local and nationwide
- Coordinates responses to customer inquiries, billing, credit adjustments, service delivery status, and invoicing.
- Receives incoming calls and emails from ACS customers (local and nationwide) and escalates issues to the appropriate department as necessary. Ensures communications are answered and executed in a timely manner.
- Travel nationally to meet with new and existing customers and attend industry events as needed.
- Resolves questions/concerns from ACS customers effectively and efficiently through the use of active listening and personalizing techniques based on the customers needs.
- Inputs the ACS order into ACS portal and sends the customer a customized quote and receipt for the requested order. Provides professional customer support for any questions surrounding the quoted order.
- Keeps customer informed of progress by checking the status of trouble tickets in the ACS portal.
- Maintains current knowledge of all convention pricing and service options to match the product best suited for the customer.
- Establishes effective, professional working relationships with co-workers, boundary partners, outside vendors and contractors.
- Efficiently organizes work day to maximize productivity by utilizing proper time management techniques.
- Schedule varies depending on event schedule. Must be able to work weekends and remain available to ACS Sales staff to assist with any questions and/or concerns.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferred in related field (convention services, customer service, telecommunications, etc.)
- Requires strong knowledge of Windows based applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent organization, detail oriented, multi-tasking, analytical, interpersonal, written, verbal, and ollaborative skills to work effectively with customers and teams throughout organization
- Basic understanding of computer network topologies, which include switches, hubs, routers as well as network cabling preferred
- Experience in direct sales preferred
- Experience in the commercial telecommunications industry desired
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
Create the extraordinary.