Sales Coordinator - Cox Business
Cox Communications, Wichita, KS 67211
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 901 S George Washington Blvd, Wichita, KS, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 218373
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Are you looking for a position where every day is different? Do you have amazing attention to detail and pride yourself on making sure everything is done correctly? We may have just the position for you. The Sales Coordinator at Cox Business is a key role to partner with Account Executives to ensure orders are accurate for successful fulfillment and installation. This will include resolving order issues that are preventing Order Fulfillment from accepting orders for implementation. The Sales Coordinator will work with the sales team, internal boundary partners as well as Cox Business clients to minimize delays in install and provide the best possible customer experience. The Sales Support Coordinator may also assist Sales in other non-revenue generating tasks such as processing disconnects, creating renewal packages, research, and reviewing order packages for accuracy.
- Verify services and pricing and confirms appropriate customer paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Complex orders - support order from contract signature to submission.
- Assist in resolving Change Required rejects from Order Fulfillment to keep orders moving forward.
- Correct issues with Order Package/Sales Package (Proposal, Contacts, Forms, etc.) and upload missing documents into CB Force.
- Review the Incomplete Order Queue for opportunities to resolve issues and move the service installation forward.
- Assists and supports customer escalations for non-revenue generating activities (service and billing issues/credits).
- Serve as alternate point of contact for internal teams post-install for information to resolve billing discrepancies that result from contract, bill to address, and order entry errors.
- Input low and no revenue orders (MACDs) on behalf of Sales.
- Assist with submitting requests for new equipment requests (remotes/DTAs) to inflight orders.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 3+ years of customer or sales support
- Strong technical aptitude, including Windows based applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision to accommodate the needs of the business
- Bachelors degree preferred and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in telecommunications
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands