Account Manager - Hospitality Network
Cox Communications, Las Vegas, NV 89106
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 1700 Vegas Dr, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 221360
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Account Managers earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits. In addition, youll have access to training, support, and the chance to qualify for an annual all-expense-paid luxury incentive trip for top performers and their guests. This is an outside sales position for highly motivated, achievement-driven professionals selling to local businesses within our community.
If youre curious about new technologies, tenacious and willing to go the extra mile for your customers, we want to talk to you!
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Identify new business opportunities within assigned account base and via prospecting, cold calling, networking, social media and using marketing analysis tools to market and sell Cox Hospitality Network products and services
- Negotiate pricing and products with prospective clients
- Meet and exceed sales goals and overall objectives
- Develop and maintain sales plans, forecast data and customer database
- Collaborate with other team members to determine solutions to best meet customers needs
- Identify key decision makers; develops and conducts effective presentations
- Attend job-related trainings and participate in internal meetings
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Access to market research, local technical sales engineers and back-office support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Medical, dental and vision benefits effective first date of employment
- Free internet and other Cox discounted services (in applicable markets)
- Work/life balance with flexible vacation policy
- Reimbursements for gas and other travel related expenses; company-provided laptop and cellphone
- 401(k) with enhanced company match
- Career advancement across more than 300 businesses within the Cox Enterprises portfolio
- Commitment to our communities through employee volunteer opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 3-5 or more years of related sales experience
- 3 years successful business-to-business outside sales experience with quotas and cold calling
- History of success in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Valid drivers license, good driving record, reliable transportation
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired
- 3 or more years technology or telecommunications sales experience
- Experience with field sales, pipeline development, new lead generation and prospecting
- Knowledge of local telecom market and local contacts
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.