Healthcare Software Product Marketer - Trapollo
Cox Communications, Herndon, VA 20171
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 13900 Lincoln Park Dr, Herndon, VA, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 222679
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
TRAPOLLO COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Trapollo is a human-centered connected health company that improves peoples health by extending care delivery beyond traditional settings to meet people where they are - in their home, at work and on the go. Our broad range of telehealth, remote health monitoring applications, products and services are tailored to meet the needs of healthcare providers, payers, and self-insured large employers.
Trapollo transforms healthcare delivery by connecting and empowering healthcare stakeholders using technology. We collaborate with healthcare providers, payers, and large employers to plan, design, and execute large impact connected health programs to improve health outcomes at a reduced cost. Our national distribution and service provider network supports telehealth and virtual care programs in 48 states. At the core of our operations is Trapollo s purpose-built, extensible software patient engagement and care management platform. Our curated medical device software and hardware offerings include the most advanced medical devices customized by medical condition and personalized to the patient population.
Trapollo s end-to-end offerings includes telehealth program planning and consulting, medical device selection and kitting, patient engagement, enrollment, and ongoing program execution. Our solutions include two-way video visits, vital signs, and biometric data capture through connected wireless IoT medical devices and patient engagement through secure messaging, personalized patient education, surveys, and assessments. Trapollo is backed by Cox Communications a nationwide telecommunications provider serving 40,000+ healthcare businesses and 6M residential homes.
The Healthcare Software Product Marketer is responsible for the development and execution of integrated product launch and growth strategies to meet established growth / market penetration objectives in targeted business segments.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS MAJOR TASKS
- Responsible for packaging and pricing of products; development and management of effective solution sales and marketing programs; and partnering effectively with other groups within the company to plan and execute marketing programs.
- Create, sustain and optimize operational practices and procedures to drive efficiencies.
- Monitors developments within the healthcare industry, vendor community and technology trends and considers these in light of product marketing
- Partners with Cox Business marketing to plan, develop and execute marketing programs that builds market awareness, brand recognition and generates sales leads for sales to expand market share and to increase revenue.
- Works with external customers to plan, develop and execute promotion programs that build solution / program awareness within target user populations and drives purchase volume to increase revenue.
- May focus on one specific product line or a portfolio of products.
- Measures and evaluates customer and end user acquisition and retention program effectiveness and provides feedback and reporting to management to ensure optimal growth and maximize revenues.
- Identify customer and end user expectations and unmet needs with product and services to innovate and create solutions that address gaps and enhance customer experience.
- Project Management duties of task management, action plans, launch and/or implementation timelines and activities to support revenue growth.
- Facilitates communication amongst project leaders, peers and relevant department and cross-functional stakeholders to maintain alignment and awareness of current product state and vision
- Serve as a product Subject Matter Expert (SME), evangelist and spokesperson for communication with external media, partners, prospects and customers.
- Compensation includes a base salary of $106,300 - 139,000. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
- Typically requires BS/BA in Marketing, Information Systems, Health Informatics or related discipline.
- 8+ years experience in related field or Advanced degree and generally 5+ years experience in related field.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the healthcare software market and healthcare industry (provider and payer segments)
- Influence/People Leadership - primary responsibility for overseeing special groups/projects or processes
- Decision-Making Authority - With oversight from higher level managers, achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience
- Financial - Contributes to development of an operating plan and budget; Generally responsible for managing or coordinating expenses within a budget or part of a larger budget; May manage or coordinate a project budget or multiple project budgets
- Consequence Of Error - Actions at this level can cause or prevent delays, inefficiencies or unnecessary expense that measurably affect operational results of the business or the efficiency and effectiveness of a team &/or projects managed.
- Typical Problems Solved - Solutions require analysis and investigation beyond what might have been applied in past experiences; problems are broadly defined and require interpretation
- Technical/Admin Work Performed - May spend a significant portion of time as an individual contributor performing assignments that require a higher level of experience or technical expertise than direct reports OR May be an in-depth functional manager OR May manage complex projects or processes
- Ability to work with large cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with remote team members to deliver projects on deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Advanced level degree in related discipline
- Experience in marketing software used by healthcare providers and/or patients to support care delivery
- Experience working in Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) / telehealth industry with knowledge of major players and market dynamics
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands