Senior Marketing And Sales Enablement Lead Cox2M
Cox Communications, Atlanta, GA 30328
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202201787
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Cox Communications is now hiring for a Senior Marketing and Sales Enablement Lead for its Cox2M business line. Cox2M is a new Internet of Things (IoT) business line within Cox Communications established in 2018. The Cox2M Teams mission is to unleash the true potential of a connected world by enabling complete asset tracking and monitoring solutions, giving businesses and communities the data and tools they need to improve processes, realize operational efficiencies, and deliver better experiences to customers and residents. Youll be working with a dynamic group of professional intrapreneurs who are passionate about solving customer needs using disruptive technologies. Visit www.cox2m.com to learn more.
About the Job
Join the ground floor of a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will engage across the most burning issues facing businesses, cities, and communities today and in years to come. As the Senior Marketing and Sales Enablement Lead, you will help shape the marketing and sales strategy for one or more verticals at Cox2M and will ensure the organization is equipped to deliver on the plans you define. This role will collaborate closely with the P&L owner to understand overall growth objectives and translate those into a winning program of customer engagement activities across every stage of a customers lifecycle with Cox2M. In the process, this role will also create a foundational capability for marketing and sales enablement within Cox2M, creating process, tools, and relationships within and beyond Cox that can benefit all Cox2M verticals. Your work will help articulate the Cox2M value proposition; get that message to the right prospects, at the right time, via the right channels; and ultimately contribute to winning new customers who will drive forward Cox2Ms revenue growth for years to come.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Drive the definition of the overall demand generation and customer engagement plans, and lead execution of the plans for identifying target segments, cultivating market interest, acquiring new leads, engaging with prospects, and ultimately converting to customers
- Develop and maintain ongoing omni-channel marketing plans that achieve a range of business objectives, from increasing product awareness to creating interest to nurturing leads.
- Ensure all GTM campaigns are delivering to target and meeting the funnel objectives.
- Work alongside the product team to ensure our product developments are brought to life through powerful and engaging content that fuels our funnel.
- Partner with our Marketing Operations Manager to ensure all activity is tracked and reported out in a seamless, meaningful, KPI-focused way.
- Design and oversee execution of both targeted and ongoing marketing efforts -- including email campaigns, account-based marketing, PR, and any other tactics as appropriate to drive the business goals
- Coordinate the development of key deliverables to support in marketing and sales activities
- Cultivate a network of creative resources both externally and within the broader Cox enterprise, enabling oversight of content creation at scale rather than taking direct content creation responsibility
- Support the development of processes and tools that enable seamless coordination with the business stakeholders requesting marketing and sales enablement support and ensure effective alignment and prioritization
- Define the metrics that will indicate success. Capture and share results to celebrate wins and highlight areas for improvement. Develop insights or learnings from each activitys results in order to identify new approaches, then build and execute the plans to put those approaches into action
- Share learnings and best practices across Cox2M verticals to enable consistently strong marketing and sales enablement support throughout the organization
- 5+ years of related experience: marketing, sales, creative direction, etc.
- Strong understanding of the marketing and sales funnels, customer engagement lifecycle, and the winning strategies and tactics at each stage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience scoping, defining, and delivering on brand and marketing projects
- Ability to collaborate, lead and facilitate brand and marketing discussions across the organization, from strategy through execution
- Experience in start-up businesses and/or end-to-end new product development experience, with entrepreneurial spirit
- Experiencing developing a marketing and sales enablement capability for a team through a combination of internal and external resources
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and influencing without authority
- General Working knowledge of technology
- Experience in telecommunications or "High Tech" environment
- IoT knowledge and experience
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands