Digital Advertising Account Executive II - Cox Media
Cox Communications, Wichita, KS 67211
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 901 S George Washington Blvd, Wichita, KS, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 224116
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
If you love helping clients grow their businesses through cutting edge marketing campaigns, then come join the Cox Media family. As a Digital Advertising Account Executive, you will collaborate with an extensive team to research, strategize, create, execute and optimize some of the most innovative digital media and TV advertising campaigns in the marketplace. Our robust portfolio of in-demand marketing solutions means youll help connect our clients to todays top sports, entertainment and information networks on cable television. "Better. Together." is at the center of every marketing plan at Cox Media, and the foundation of our history of success.
To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, Cox offers:
- Competitive base with uncapped earning potential!
- Winners Circle and other awards - we celebrate success!
- Career advancement across more than 300 businesses in the Cox Enterprises portfolio
- Work-life balance, including Flexible Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services (in applicable markets)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day
- 401(K) with generous company match
- Mentoring and training programs
- Commitment to our communities through employee volunteer opportunities
Our digital product offerings allow us to reach targeted audiences using geo-conversion zones, keyword and search retargeting, video pre-roll and location-based audience segments. We hire energetic, passionate sales professionals with a drive to succeed and who love to exceed client expectations.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more!
A career as a Digital Advertising Account Executive will offer you a collaborative and fast-paced marketing and sales environment, competitive pay with uncapped earning potential, and recognition for your outstanding performance.
- Engage with new and existing clients to understand business objectives and create marketing campaigns to drive results through effective television and digital advertising solutions
- Generate new business leads by prospecting and making cold calls to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Sell digital advertising and marketing solutions customized to each clients needs, from the Cox Media product suite that includes on-air commercials, online video, social media placements and mobile marketing solutions
- Understand prospects organization and build relationships focusing on key decision-makers
- Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and successfully close negotiations
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting individual revenue achievement
- Increase knowledge of sales and product offerings through provided on-going training
- Attend trade shows, industry events and represent Cox Media in the local business community to build awareness and engagement
- 2+ years of cable, broadcast, advertising/digital sales/support or marketing experience
- Ability to develop new business and achieve individual sales goals
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Valid driving license, good driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline driven, team-oriented environment
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (business, advertising or marketing)
- Solid understanding of marketing principals and applications in business
- Interactive Advertising Bureau Certification and/or Google Ad Words Certified a plus
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
Create the extraordinary.