Outbound Sales Representative - Cox Business
Cox Communications, Omaha, NE 68154
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 401 N. 117th Street, Omaha, NE, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 224366
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Cox Business offers fast, reliable, leading-edge technology products that help our clients stay connected and increase productivity. As an Outbound Sales Representative, you will uncover new opportunities to sell voice, data, and video solutions to small-to-medium businesses. Cox Business products include Hosted IP Voice, High-Speed Data, Business Security, and Business Wifi Solutions. Cox is a leader in customer satisfaction, earning a total of 33 awards from J.D. Power and Associates, including 10 consecutive wins for residential phone and 8 awards for business services.
To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, Cox offers:
Competitive base with uncapped earning potential!
Winners Circle and other awards - we celebrate success!
FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services (in applicable markets)
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day
401(K) with generous company match
Work-life balance, including generous time-off policies
Mentoring and training programs
Commitment to our communities through employee volunteer opportunities
Career advancement across more than 300 businesses in the Cox Enterprises portfolio
- Generate new business using cold-calling, networking, referrals, social media, and other prospecting activities to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Navigate through organizations doing deep discovery and sell to key decision-makers
- Engage with clients to understand their businesses communication needs, review pricing options and share customer feedback to management as appropriate
- Up-sells existing commercial business customers as appropriate
- Primary point of contact for customers for all phases of the sales process including preparation of service proposal, contract signature, order entry, and scheduling of install
- Determine serviceability and provide ROI assessment for new build opportunities as appropriate
- Partner with Service Delivery to contact business customers to ensure installations and scheduled are completed
- Utilize CRM capturing accurate and complete information, track orders, and follow up as needed
- Attend required sales and product training and stay current on Cox Business services/solutions
- High school diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- 5 or more years of experience preferred in related field (sales/sales support/customer service)
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in multiple computer applications
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelors Degree
- 1year experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals
- B2B sales experience with quotas
- Call Center experience
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Director of Sales, Sports Partnership & Entertainment Development
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York