Account Executive 3 - Cox Business
Cox Communications, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 27121 Towne Centre Dr, Foothill Ranch, CA, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 224415
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Real relationships are sincere, authentic, and built on trust. These are the kinds of connections that move business forward. Imagine being the person who helps bring these relationships to life. If you are looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level, its time to learn more about Cox Business. We are a leading provider of technology solutions with great sales teams across the US and were looking for people like you!
As a Cox Business Account Executive, youll provide business owners the tools and technology to connect with their customers, helping them manage and grow their business. If youre feeling connected to this kind of opportunity, then read on.
What Youll Do
Of course, as a Cox Business Account Executive, youll do a lot of selling. From digital video and internet to cloud solutions and managed services, youll work with a robust portfolio. Youll negotiate pricing, products, and promos, create and deliver product presentations, and hit your sales goals out of the proverbial park. Youll have a quota tied to a lucrative commission plan, so your earnings are in your hands.
Youll also tackle these to-dos:
● Develop and maintain sales plans, forecast data and customer database.
● Collaborate with team members and business partners to determine solutions that best meet customers needs and satisfaction.
● Prospect small to medium business owners via a variety of methods: cold calling, prospect lists, networking, developing your own referral partners, and yes, an occasional company provided lead.
● Maintain the highest ethical sales practices, following company standards.
● Own the customer experience. Think and act in ways that put our customers first and exceed their expectations of great Cox Business products, services and world-class customer service.
● Meet and exceed sales goals and overall objectives
Whats In It For You?
At Cox Business, we reward your hard work with meaningful benefits.
● First, we offer a highly competitive compensation package (base salary + excellent commission plan rewarding strong performance), 401(k) with a generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, plus numerous other benefits, including adoption assistance, pet insurance, and discounts on travel and cars!
● We value people more than technology. That means youll work within a culture and with a team that values your leadership, your experience, your contributions, and you - yes, you - as a person. We believe recognition is important, and Cox Business strives to celebrate those who help make us successful every day. We also encourage diversity and support inclusion; we want you to do you and feel comfortable doing so.
● We also offer boundless opportunities for growth; you can sharpen your skills, learn a new talent, join a mentoring program, even earn an advanced degree. Youll find the potential for lateral or upward career growth within the Cox family businesses, including the innovative startups in transportation mobility, clean tech and more.
● Your sales territory will be local, so if youre looking to be home for your family at night or meet your friends for dinner at the end of the day, weve got you covered.
Who You Are
Youre known for your ambition and grit- you have a strong desire to achieve. Your work ethic impresses customers and colleagues alike. Youre quick on your feet with ideas and solutions, fueled by a tenacious entrepreneurial spirit. Youve got a proven track record in sales and are ready to run your next race with a company that puts real relationships first.
● Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
● 3-5 or more years of related sales experience.
● 3 years successful business-to-business outside sales experience with quotas and cold calling.
● Valid drivers license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Successful track record meeting/exceeding sales goals.
● B.S./B.A. or associate degree in related discipline.
● 3 or more years technology or telecommunications sales experience
● Field sales, pipeline development, new lead generation and prospecting experience.
● Knowledge of local telecom market and local contacts.
Join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today!
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.