Growth Manager- Cox Gaming
Cox Communications, Atlanta, GA 30328
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202201929
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
- We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work, and we respect that. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
- Our talent is paid what theyre worth with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
- We help you prepare for the future with a 401(k) (that well generously match), life insurance and disability insurance.
- Youll enjoy a generous suite of healthcare benefits with various deductible options, along with pharmacy benefits, Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account options, counseling for mental wellness and more.
- As you grow your family, rest assured that youll have access to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
- Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that, and even offer paid hours for you to do so.
- Our employees enjoy discounts on computers, entertainment, travel and more.
- Continuing education and professional development are important, and at Cox we offer both.
- We all love our pets—whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim or slither—and were happy to supply insurance for them as well.
- Collaborating across diverse teams to identify, evaluate and launch new growth opportunities.
- Developing business, financial, forecasting, strategic and operational plans for new business initiatives.
- Communicating program objectives, priorities and direction to all stakeholders.
- Translating program objectives into integrated project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Identifying, assessing and managing vendor, development, investment and partnership opportunities.
- Performing ongoing analyses of trends and conducting broad strategic assessments of growth initiatives for the Cox Gaming team to incubate.
- Leading the development and implementation of programs with multiple projects.
- Developing relevant program management deliverables such as plans, business cases, program charters, risk assessments, stakeholder assessment, communication plans, issue/risk logs, benefits tracking and program status reports.
- Defining and tracking project milestones while developing, maintaining and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
Who You Are
You feel a certain call of duty. You could spend a whole fortnight studying the mass effect of fallout on plants vs. zombies. You love gaming puns. Probably.
Youll also need these qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate innovation/strategy or investment banking.
- Intellectual horsepower, desire and ability to learn new domains and technologies quickly.
- A hunger to make a difference and a willingness to challenge conventional thinking.
- The proven ability to successfully manage large, diverse technical and business teams both internally and externally using a collaborative leadership style.
- A history of continuous learning and improvement with very high intellectual curiosity.
- The ability to influence and lead projects successfully in a matrix resource environment.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite and project management tools and software.
- A willingness to travel (regular travel, not fast-travel).
And we prefer you to have these as well:
- A BS/BA degree in related discipline.
- An MBA and seven years of related experience.
- Deep expertise in one or more of the following: business design, strategic planning or corporate development.
- Experience with startups or corporate innovation/new growth initiative launches.
- Experience managing projects within a PMO function and structure.
Connect with us, and lets build a better future together. Apply now!
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
Create the extraordinary.