Digital Marketing Analyst - Cox Media
Cox Communications, Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 7401 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 224928
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Digital Marketing Analyst - Cox Media
The stakes are high, and the heat is on. Success depends on multiple things going right at the right time. And there you are, in the middle of this chaotic crucible, getting it DONE.
Sounds more like the hero in an action-adventure flick than a marketing position, but really...is there much difference? Cox Media is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to be a hero to everyone in their circle. If youve got drive and ambition to get the job done right, we want to learn more about you.
Whats In It For You?
Life moves too fast to waste time stressing over the future. With our best-in-class benefits package and award-winning employee culture, you can feel at ease knowing some of lifes essentials are handled. Here are some examples of whats in store for you as an employee:
· We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work, and we respect that. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
· Our talent is paid what theyre worth with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
· We help you prepare for the future with a 401(k) (that well generously match), life insurance and disability insurance.
· Youll enjoy a generous suite of healthcare benefits with various deductible options, along with pharmacy benefits, Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account options, counseling for mental wellness and more.
· As you grow your family, rest assured that youll have access to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
· Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that, and even offer paid hours for you to do so.
· Our employees enjoy discounts on computers, entertainment, travel and more.
· Continuing education and professional development are important, and at Cox we offer both.
· We all love our pets—whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim or slither—and were happy to supply insurance for them as well.
With benefits as rich and diverse as our employees, youll find a plethora of options, giving you the freedom to make the best choices for you and your family.
What Youll Do
Sometimes youre collaborating with a team, sometimes youre a lone wolf. Either way, youll always save the day through your digital marketing prowess. Heres a peek at whats in store for you at Cox:
· Youll create digital marketing materials.
· Youll analyze all digital creative work and make recommendations for changes.
· Youll provide weekly pacing reports and updates to the digital team.
· Youll execute analyses of campaign strategies and determine actionable results.
· Youll oversee pacing reports and provide recaps on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Youll deliver white glove service to top-tier clients and provide high-touch data analysis to support sales consultants.
· Youll work with internal clients to understand their goals and setup campaigns for success.
· Youll meet with sellers, the digital team and clients to brainstorm digital strategy and creative development.
· Youll prepare information for internal and external clients on a regular basis.
· Youll participate in campaign kick-off calls and assist in facilitating campaign launches.
Who You Are
Challenges? Adventure? Bring it on. This is when you shine. Here are a few things you have prepared for this new chapter in your career:
· 2 or more years of experience in a related field.
· A valid drivers license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
· Strong working knowledge of SEM, SEO, and social media advertising/strategy.
· Excellent skills in adaptability, building relationships, communicating effectively, delivering customer service, formal presentations, functional competence, initiating action, PC skills, producing results, quality orientation, sales opportunity analysis and written communication.
· Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager certification preferred.
· A Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, business management or a related field is preferred.
Be the hero of your own story. Apply today!
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.