Real Estate Access Executive - Cox Business
Cox Communications, Herndon, VA 20171
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 13900 Lincoln Park Dr, Herndon, VA, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 225058
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Cox Business is a leading provider of technology solutions in markets across the US. We have a unique opportunity for a talented individual familiar with the Commercial Real Estate industry to join our team as a Real Estate Access Executive. This individual will have a strong background in business development and be responsible for building relationships with brokers, owners and property management firms to further expand and develop the Cox Business network.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
The Real Estate Access Executive is responsible for securing building access agreements with property owners. The REAE should meet or exceed goals which may include lead generation, tenant appreciation and property management events.
- Executes building access strategies based on access/location priority (on-net vs. off-net).
- Identifies new commercial building/property opportunities within the system and negotiates contracts that make good financial and strategic sense for Cox to serve.
- Communicates newly acquired properties to Sales Managers and the Director of Sales.
- Coordinates with Operations & Engineering to inform them of access and easement agreements requiring build-out.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for building access issues and ensures customer satisfaction with regards to the signing of access and easement agreements.
- Remains current on technical information regarding the Cox Business product suite, Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), and networking through completion of required/recommended training programs.
- Remains current on the commercial real estate industry through completion of required/recommended training programs.
- Upholds regulatory affairs pertaining to commercial real estate properties and remains up to date on regulatory changes.
- Tracks and follows through on all projects in a timely manner to ensure a professional relationship with the property owner.
- Typically requires BS/BA or Associates degree in related discipline.
- Generally, 2-5 years of experience in related field; certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in related field. Certification is required in some areas.
- Fully competent and productive professional contributor, working independently on larger, moderately complex projects/assignments that have direct impact on department and area results.
- Performs full range of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting, identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve more complex, less clearly defined issues. Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information or inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues; work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct customers of the process.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of field of specialization to the completion of moderately complex assignments. Solid knowledge of organizations technologies and practices
- May provide general guidance/direction or train junior level support and professional personnel
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands