Cloud Sales Consultant II - RapidScale
Cox Communications, Gainesville, FL 32653
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 6020 NW 43rd St, Gainesville, FL, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 225610
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Remember when Socrates said, "To find yourself, think for yourself?"
Maybe not, since he said it nearly 2,500 years ago, but its a great quote nevertheless. As Cloud Solutions Consultant II for RapidScale - part of Cox Business — youre an independent thinker and you know who you are. Youre self-reliant, confident and capable of performing in the highest echelons of success. Join our team today and let your sales talent be properly recognized!
Whats In It For You?
At Cox, our people come first...and thats not just a company line. Heres a little taste of our best-in-class benefits package and award-winning employee culture:
- We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work, and we respect that. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
- ur talent is paid what theyre worth with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
- We help you prepare for the future with a 401(k) (that well generously match), life insurance and disability insurance.
- Youll enjoy a generous suite of healthcare benefits with various deductible options, along with pharmacy benefits, Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account options, counseling for mental wellness and more.
- As you grow your family, rest assured that youll have access to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
- Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that, and even offer paid hours for you to do so.
- Our employees enjoy discounts on computers, entertainment, travel and more.
- Continuing education and professional development are important, and at Cox we offer both.
- We all love our pets—whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim or slither—and were happy to supply insurance for them as well.
- And much more!
What Youll Do
This is where you thrive: in a crucible of collaboration where great sales work is celebrated.
Here are a few of the responsibilities youll forge into success:
- Youll drive cloud sales through the RapidScale indirect partner community.
- Youll be responsible for RapidScale sales rep enablement, development and coaching to identify and manage new opportunities.
- Youll meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Youll actively manage and develop RapidScale sales relationships.
- Youll oversee the onboarding of new customers.
- Youll work with marketing to develop both partner and direct market sales strategies.
- Youll proficiently run customer-facing sales meetings and engagements.
- Youll design and manage a prospecting plan.
- Youll develop and deliver client-focused presentations for technical, business and stakeholder units.
- Youll travel occasionally, building new prospect relationships and nurturing existing ones.
What You Bring
Life is a journey, and youve had an impressive ride so far. Youve learned some stunning skills in your sales career. Well provide training for what you dont know, but you will need the following:
- A college degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A proven track record of top performing sales success and methodologies.
- Technical knowledge of DaaS, IaaS, DRaaS, O365 and SD-WAN (Kenobi?).
- Experience supporting sales in both indirect channels and direct sales organizations.
Youve got a sound philosophy for success. Come and show us how you can help strengthen cloud sales from alpha to omega!
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.