Digital Marketing Analyst - Cox Media
Cox Communications, Tucson, AZ
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
How does one define “strategy”? At it’s essence, “strategy” is gathering pieces of information to achieve a goal. Cox Media takes a strategic approach to digital campaign development for advertisers and is searching for a Digital Analyst to partner with our Digital Strategists on the planning, execution, and management of digital campaigns.
Are you a problem solver with an eye for detail? Organized and enjoy producing high-quality work? Do you thrive in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities? If so, have we got an opportunity for you!. Keep reading...
What’s In It For You?
That’s a fair question. We’re glad you asked, because we love our answer and think you will too. Here’s a little taste of our best-in-class benefits package and award-winning employee culture:
- We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work, and we respect that. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
- Our talent is paid what they’re worth with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
- We help you prepare for the future with a 401(k) (that we’ll generously match), life insurance and disability insurance.
- You’ll enjoy a generous suite of healthcare benefits with various deductible options, along with pharmacy benefits, Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account options, counseling for mental wellness and more.
- Looking to grow your family? Rest assured you’ll have access to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
- Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that, and even offer paid hours for you to do so.
- Our employees enjoy discounts on computers, entertainment, travel and more.
- Continuing education and professional development are important, and at Cox we offer both.
- We all love our pets—whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim or slither—and we’re happy to supply insurance for them as well.
And that’s not all! Cox supplies myriad ways to choose what’s best for you and your family. Our benefits packages are designed to support your unique needs for health and happiness.
What You’ll Do
Partner with Digital Strategists and the sales team through the full digital campaign sales cycle including campaign development, execution, optimization and reporting for local businesses of all sizes. You’ll be responsible for the majority of operational tasks associated with launching and managing digital campaigns and help us meet and exceed ambitious revenue goals. This role also provides a built-in career path with a myriad of advancement opportunities. Here’s a peek at what you’ll do:
- Build effective relationships with internal partners (primarily Digital Strategists and Media Consultants) and clients through strong communication skills and a consultative approach
- Support campaign development activities including but not limited to inventory avail requests, targeting exploration, capability requests, etc.
- Insertion order development and revisions
- Technical support including but not limited to pixel strategy development, google tag manager implementation, google analytics access
- Social media asset aggregation and development
- Paid search competitive analysis and proposal development
- Monitor campaign pacing and mitigate under-delivery
- Support optimization and reporting activities by utilizing multiple data sources to track campaign results
- Support product-related questions/requests in partnership with the Corporate Product Team and media partners
- Opportunity to partner with Digital Strategists and Media Consultants on campaign strategy, development of client-facing presentations
- Attend job-related training to increase knowledge of Cox Media and competitor services
- Embrace consultative selling techniques
Who You Are
You know how to generate results through research. You’re on top of trends and our latest tech. You’ve never met a deadline you didn’t like, and you’ve never missed one either. The following qualifications come with you:
- 6 years of experience in a related field or a BS/BA degree in a related discipline with 2 years of experience in a related field; or MS/MA degree in a related discipline
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time.
- Experience with planning and implementing cross-channel digital campaigns.
- Experience included but not limited to Programmatic Media/ DSPs, Social Media ad platforms, DV360, Amazon DSP, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with pixel placement, conversion tracking and attribution and Microsoft Excel.
- An analytical mindset and an eye for detail.
Show us your strategy for success. Apply today!
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands