Digital Media Strategist
Cox Enterprises, Atlanta, GA 30328
Work at Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: 7000 Central Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Enterprises
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 218185
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
The CoxNext media strategist position will manage various advanced digital platforms to drive media strategies. This person will run point for strategic pre-planning, campaign architecture, onboarding and post campaign insights for their assigned platforms. The position will be the main point of contact of specific platforms for the sales team which includes vendor and sales collaboration.
- Develop media campaign strategies to align with client KPIs.
- Design data points for new business prospecting initiatives.
- Ensure campaign architecture aligns with client campaign goals.
- Exhibit a solid understanding of key client information including general business strategy, industry topics, products and services offered, key customers and competitors in the marketplace.
- Establish projections and estimates based on varying budgets, scenarios or goals - for both existing clients and potential clients
- Onboard campaigns and follow QA process.
- Formulate campaign strategies, researching keywords & potential marketing channels, analyzing competitors, and testing.
- Ongoing account optimization, including structure and targeting improvements (geo, targeting, day-parting, and URL).
- Analyze and use data to A/B test and make informed decisions across all dimensions.
- Develop and create quarterly business reviews which outlines performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities. Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to the sales & secure buy-in from decision makers.
- Utilize analytics and attribution tools to develop insights and action items intended to improve performance and meet client KPIs including but not limited to Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, and platform reporting.
- Maintain certifications relevant to line of business.
- Day to day platform point of contact for vendor, finance and sales collaboration
- Acts as a subject matter expert on campaign best practices and industry updates.
- Acts as a gate-keeper in identifying red flags and recommending proactive solutions to mitigate risk. Resolve platform and campaign issues pro-actively and expediently; work cross departmentally for issue resolution when needed.
- Attend internal sales and client calls as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned or directed.
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Economics, or Related Field preferred
- Experience with CTR, CPC, CPA or ROI goals
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- IAB certification preferred
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Experience with Campaign Manager
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Strong teamwork, communication and brain-storming
- Good troubleshooting skills and a love of solving problems
- Ability to adapt quickly and seamlessly in an ever-changing environment
Yrs & Type of Experience
- 2 + years of experience managing client advertising for another website or digital business
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Enterprises
We give readers what they want, before they want it.
Creative Jobs For You
Associate Editor, Digital – Entertainment and Lifestyle Group
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations