Sr Environmental Social Governance and CSR Analyst
Cox Enterprises, Atlanta, GA 30328
Work at Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Enterprises
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202105246
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
The Senior Environmental Social Governance & Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst works cross-functionally to manage, analyze and report on Coxs Environmental Social and Governance data. The analyst will provide key data insights to help guide measurement, program success, investment and learning in ways that align with Coxs CSR and ESG objectives. The role will provide general support across most ESG data analytics, but provide more in depth analysis and support of social impact and employee engagement data and analytics, and support the analytics and ongoing setup and maintenance of key CSR IT systems. This role will support the development of the company wide CSR Report in alignment with key Cox defined frameworks and drive governance and external data assurance activities. The role will also provide detailed research for potential M&A targets as needed.
- Develop insights on ESG data with a focus on social impact and employee engagement
- Perform pre-due diligence ESG analysis for potential M&A targets
- Provides ongoing Wespire and other CSR IT systems data reporting and analytics
- Social Impact measurement development and analysis
- Provide expertise on social impact measurement
- Tactical budget management and upkeep
- Generate regular well polished reports and insights
- Develop and manage CSR and ESG topic assurance and verification process, both with internal and external stakeholders as necessary
- Ad hoc project work as needed
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in ESG data analytics.
- Experience working with ESG frameworks, including GRI, SASB, TCFD, etc.
- Bachelors degree in sustainability, social impact, data analysis or other relevant field of study.
- Excellent ability to develop stories and insights from complex data
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of employees in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with planning and organizing in a high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work proactively and independently to execute responsibilities.
- Expert experience with Excel - Pivot, vlookup, modeling, forecasting, regression analysis, etc.
- Proficient with SAAS Technology, Tableau, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Power Point, Excel)
- Experience working with IT teams
- Experience with ESG data verification, assurance and auditing.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Enterprises
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
Creative Jobs For You
Sr. Manager, Targetable Promotional Strategy, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations