Cox Enterprises, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
Work at Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: 2751 S Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach, FL, USA
Division: Cox Enterprises
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 221431
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Were looking for an Account Supervisor who will be responsible for the maintaining and nurturing of account relationships and manages our client engagements. The position is responsible for the client satisfaction and quality of service. If youre that person and cohort, then you might be Coxs next Account Director.
What Youll Do
- Build and maintain positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving clients marketing objectives in a manner that results in profit to the agency.
- Gain a thorough understanding of clients business and industry.
- Provide strategic planning and direction on assigned accounts.
- Effectively lead accounts with the primary goal being the achievement of clients marketing objectives.
- Assume a leadership role in the preparation and conduct of account and client meetings.
- Remain alert for opportunities to grow your accounts.
- Ascertain the clients marketing communications needs, and effectively communicating them to creative, media, and other appropriate departments and/or executives.
- Responsible for account P&L and ensuring the profitability of accounts based on agency income.
- Make decisions that properly balance the needs of accounts such as those of clients, internal goals, and teams.
Whats in it for you
- We want you to feel cared for and respected (like you do with our customers), and that starts with Coxs highly competitive pay (401k + company matching, comprehensive medical benefits, etc.). We also offer free Internet and other Cox discounted services, tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, adoption assistance, paid time off to volunteer, childcare and eldercare resources, pet insurance and much more.
- Good work should be rewarded, and not just with a healthy paycheck. The Cox culture is one that values people more than technology, so its our goal to make sure you feel recognized for your contributions. Its also important to work alongside colleagues who "get you." At Cox, youll find a workplace where relationships are crafted with care and successes are celebrated with high fives. We strive to create an environment where you can do you, and everyone from leadership to new hires can support and feel supported.
- Growth is a good thing, and youll have opportunities to learn and train so you can sharpen your skills and explore opportunities across the Cox family of businesses that will continue to challenge and empower you. In the future, you may have the opportunity to cultivate customer relationships in other sectors where we operate like cleantech, health care and new forms of transportation mobility.
- Youre a bachelors degree-toting whiz with a marketing or business degree, and/or equivalent job-related experience, who has 5+ five years experience managing accounts in a marketing or creative field
- Youve got attributes a ‘plenty. Youre enthusiastic, organized, self-motivated, and results-oriented, not to mention professional, positive, flexible, and quite chill when faced with high pressure situations. In fact, you can tackle big stacks of work in a fast-paced environment with nothing more than confidence and coffee. Youre a capable communicator, a powerhouse planner and problem solver, and your project management skills make you the person everyone appreciates and relies on.
- Proficient in Office, Excel and best practices for building audience on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Linkedin
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and create quality work in volume
- Analytical and strategic problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Digital Campaign Management and Operations experience
- Digital Media expertise
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Enterprises
Create the extraordinary.