Cox Enterprises, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
Work at Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: 2751 S Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach, FL, USA
Division: Cox Enterprises
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 221429
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Were looking for someone who will be responsible for the development of ongoing business relationships and leads and manages a large piece of business and client engagements. The position is responsible for the overall client satisfaction, strategic quality of service, and on-budget completion of the agencys services. If youre that person and cohort, then you might be Coxs next Account Director.
What Youll Do
- Manage solid client relationships and assigned account staff and oversee client satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Interfaces with high level clients such as the Marketing Director or Chief Marketing Officer.
- Identify clients requirements and develop accountable marketing programs to deliver business results.
- Support client strategic planning needs and execute an engagement strategy in collaboration with the team and discipline leads.
- Manage account P&L from negotiating statements of work and retainers to making sure work is delivered on budget, according to the proper terms.
- Independently lead and make decisions that properly balance the needs of accounts such as those of clients, internal goals and teams.
- Serve as a business development resource and actively pursue new revenue sources as well as participate in strategic development of new business such as RFP responses and proposal writing.
- Support the Director of Client Engagement with the management of the Account Team which includes: providing adequate training, overseeing and conducting performance reviews, and resolving issues/problems.
- Ensure the use of best practices and effective processes across the department and agency.
Whats in it for you
- We want you to feel cared for and respected (like you do with our customers), and that starts with Coxs highly competitive pay (401k + company matching, comprehensive medical benefits, etc.). We also offer free Internet and other Cox discounted services, tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, adoption assistance, paid time off to volunteer, childcare and eldercare resources, pet insurance and much more.
- Good work should be rewarded, and not just with a healthy paycheck. The Cox culture is one that values people more than technology, so its our goal to make sure you feel recognized for your contributions. Its also important to work alongside colleagues who "get you." At Cox, youll find a workplace where relationships are crafted with care and successes are celebrated with high fives. We strive to create an environment where you can do you, and everyone from leadership to new hires can support and feel supported.
- Growth is a good thing, and youll have opportunities to learn and train so you can sharpen your skills and explore opportunities across the Cox family of businesses that will continue to challenge and empower you. In the future, you may have the opportunity to cultivate customer relationships in other sectors where we operate like cleantech, health care and new forms of transportation mobility.
- Youre a bachelors degree-toting whiz with a marketing or business degree, and/or equivalent job-related experience, who has 7+ years working preferably at advertising agencies.
- Youve got attributes a ‘plenty. Youre enthusiastic, organized, self-motivated, and results-oriented, not to mention professional, positive, flexible, and quite chill when faced with high pressure situations. In fact, you can tackle big stacks of work in a fast-paced environment with nothing more than confidence and coffee. Youre a capable communicator, a powerhouse planner and problem solver, and your project management skills make you the person everyone appreciates and relies on.
- Proven track record of successfully managing large clients and teams.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint skills essential.
- Proven organizational and project management with experience in agency/project management systems.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and create quality work in volume.
- Analytical and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strategic Creative, Brand and Media experience.
- Well-versed with offline and online integrated marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a highly collaborative team.
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Enterprises
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands