Ideabar Executive Administrator
Cox Enterprises, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
Work at Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: 2751 S Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach, FL, USA
Division: Cox Enterprises
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202201060
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
The Ideabar Business Operations Specialist plans, organizes, secures and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of general administrative and Ideabar-specific projects, goals and objectives for the AVP Ideabar and the Ideabar department at large. Responsible for the smooth operation of general office services for Ideabar West Palm Beach. This role requires executive administrative support, project management and willingness to dive deep into all Ideabar activities. Possesses superior administrative, project management and communication skills, as well as sound judgement, tact and discretion.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Empowers AVP Ideabar by managing all routine administrative tasks related to her role, anticipating requirements, minimizing disruptions with tact and judgement and supporting efficient time management:
- Prepares and distributes correspondence, meeting materials and reports including PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Schedules and maintains calendar
- Monitors email and responds in authorized instances
- Arranges travel
- Processes expense reporting
- Manages agenda, prepares materials and facilitates meetings for Ideabar leadership team and department
- Maintains the West Palm Beach office environment including stocking office supplies, maintaining and procuring equipment, serving as point of contact for vendors, checking mail, routing phone messages, coordinating with on-site facilities manager, administering office events and providing general organization
- Directs Ideabar staff to company resources, relays updates to company policies and procedures, and coordinates with CEI IT and CEI HR
- Coordinates AR/AP functions including setting up new clients for billing, placing orders, creating memo bills, submitting tickets for vendor setups, routing and coding vendor invoices and managing a procurement card account
- Leads operational projects under moderate supervision and coordinates resources necessary to successfully complete projects.
- Monitors departmental budget, forecasts expenses and codes and routes departmental invoices
- Generates periodic business reports as directed by the Director of Insights & Operations
- Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence and other records.
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with Executive/Senior level management
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite
- Problem solver
- Detail and task oriented
- Troubleshooting skills
- Hard worker
- Reliable and dependable
- High attention to detail
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Proven organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship skills
- Ability to drive key decisions and ensure timely completion of projects
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and independently and hande multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to set expectations, manage and escalate issues and navigate change
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Enterprises
Home of the world’s best books.