Digital Account Coordinator
Cox Enterprises, Atlanta, GA 30328
Work at Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: 7000 Central Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Enterprises
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 223516
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
The Client Support - AJC will support Advertising Sales by ensuring timely and accurate execution of all print and digital ajc.com components of key account campaigns. This individual will provide operational support for the full sales cycle, pre to post sale, of assigned campaigns. Pre-sale responsibilities will include activities such as compiling research, presentation development, and participation in client calls. Campaign activation responsibilities include coordination and collection of all necessary information and assets from the client, booking, billing, creative requests, flighting creative in Google Ad Manager, and QA of all assigned campaigns. Post-sale duties will include campaign reporting and presenting findings. This individual will be accountable for the account and focus on the success of the clients campaign, identifying opportunities for upsell and retention of the revenue. This individual will be well versed in all owned and operated print and digital products (AJC.com, Dawgnation.com, e-paper, apps, printed paper, & all other new product development) and manage up to $5M in revenue.
Additionally, this person will be the subject matter expert on specialized product knowledge for sponsorship, native, and events. They will assist or directly manage all client campaigns related to sponsorship, native, and events as well as internal promotional campaigns. This person may be required to assist with event coordination, set up, and outreach. They will actively track campaigns that are part of sponsorships, native campaigns, and special initiatives and assist on reporting metrics.
Individuals in this position will be able to work under high pressure, deadline driven time frames, be self-starters, problem solvers, and detail oriented, as well as provide administrative and customer support related to post-sale activities. Additionally, they may be required to act in an educational/training capacity for team members within Ad Operations and Sales.
This role can sit remotely in anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone. #remote
- Consultatively support, retain, and grow customer accounts in conjunction with account executives
- Achieve budgeted annual revenue retention rates on key accounts
- Identify opportunities and brainstorm on new revenue streams
- Marketing research, analysis, presentation development and category intelligence
- Attend prospect and upsell pitch meetings as needed
- Responsible for managing and confirming accurate, timely ordering of O&O campaigns
- Acts as a subject matter expert for O&O digital and print products by providing creative specs as needed, and managing forecasting, trafficking, QA, and optimization within GAM to meet client KPIs and campaign deliverables
- Maintain communication and relationships with key partners in layout, creative, and production in relation to special sections, custom orders, and sponsorships and events
- Manage communication on deadlines for special sections related to events and sponsorships
- Manage post-sale client communication and meeting set-up.
- Create and communicate campaign reporting with insights to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Utilize sales automation systems (CRM, Ticketing, creative workflow) to manage day to day activity and update AE and manager on client performance utilizing internal and customer dashboard.
Specialized Tasks (Events)
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert regarding event promotions and products/offerings
- Assisting in event coordination, set up, vendor management and outreach
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Bachelors Degree is highly preferred
- Google Analytics certification preferred. Google Ad Manager knowledge preferred.
Yrs & Type of Experience
- Marketing/Advertising experience of 3 to 5 years
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, Naviga, Affinity, Project Management Software, and Salesforce preferred
- Participated in client meetings and presentations.
- Understanding of digital media, analytics, and reporting
- Strong technical skills with the ability to adapt to new vendors, systems and software quickly
- Must be available to work between hours of 8:30 am and 6 pm
- Occasional need to work weekend hours or after business hours during the week
- Maintain a strong understanding of assigned accounts and industries as well as advanced product expertise
- Solid abilities in identifying revenue generating opportunities for existing and new customers
- Able to work independently and as part of a team to close client business.
- Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills including quick response time and accurate issue resolution
- Must be able to work under pressure in a rapid change, rapid growth environment
- Strong organizational skills
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Enterprises
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Consumer Reports, New York, NY, Yonkers, NY, Washington, DC, San Francisco,...
Sharp, fast writer needed! How-to articles, listicles and more
CBS Interactive, Remote, Work from USA