Cox Enterprises, Atlanta, GA 30328
Work at Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Enterprises
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202201867
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Who We Are
They say that creative folks use the right sides of their brains more frequently, while organizational people tend to be more left-brained. Well, were looking for someone who knows their way around both sides of their cerebral cortex. Creative Studios, Cox Enterprises in-house agency, is on the hunt for a passionate, enthusiastic and clever Designer.
Creative Studios is a growing and talented group of collaborative people. Were big people people and are looking for someone who shares our work fam mentality.
What Youll Do
Dare to be a curious observer of all things and devise visually stunning executions that solve the marketing challenge at hand, and surpass expectations.
Unleash your creative potential within our diverse group, where everyones always ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work - testing creative ideas until weve landed on the solution.
Value every voice on this amazing team, and be sure to bring an outstanding positive attitude to a multitude of creative challenges.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to Creative/Art Director
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal to None
KEY CUSTOMER INTERFACES: Internal clients, creative team members, vendor/agency partners
- Works with creative leadership and studio team members, to implement creative standards across all Cox Enterprises departments, divisions and brands.
- Implements solutions for a variety of projects, including integrated campaigns, across various channels including print, digital and beyond.
- Seeks out emerging design trends, techniques, formulating new visual design elements into inspiring creative, for project work and long-term professional growth.
Champions a collaborative working environment
- Partners with copywriters and art directors to create original content demonstrating a strong understanding of conceptualization, typography, photography and communication design.
- Values process and delivers organized work under tight deadlines - on brief, on time, all the time.
- Connects with purpose to provide a consistently great client experience
Who You Are
Are you a copious creator? A tenacious trailblazer? An industrious innovator? Do you actively go down internet rabbit holes of emerging design trends, techniques and inspiring creative? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then come on down!
Heres the specifics.
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design, or related discipline
- 5+ years of design experience within an advertising or marketing team
- Strong customer service skills, plus impeccable engagement, follow-through and adaptability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with organizational skills to match
- MUST include a portfolio of your work at the time of application that demonstrates strong design and digital capabilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Workfront, Microsoft Office and Mac OS Systems
Whats in it for you
- Youll be rewarded with great, highly competitive pay and generous perks youve come to expect (e.g. 401k + matching, comprehensive medical benefits, extremely generous paid time off) and others you may not (e.g. adoption assistance, paid time off to volunteer, pet insurance and much more).
- Work/Life Balance. We understand that one size does not fit all. Job flexibility is central to our culture. Team members have different working styles and important stuff going on outside the office, too, and thats why we offer flexible work schedules and remote work options. For us to be us, you need to do you.
- Smart and creative colleagues and ongoing learning opps. Youll have the team and design/organizational tools you need to do your job well without a lot of red tape. Plus, we know how important it is for you and your team to stay brushed up on your design knowledge and skills, so we invest in your ongoing training to make sure you have what you need to enable your growth and impact.
- Boundless career opportunities for lateral and upward movement across a high-performing portfolio of businesses spanning diverse industries.
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Enterprises
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands