Digital Media Campaign Coordinator
Cox Enterprises, Dayton, OH 45402
Work at Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: 601 E. Third St, Dayton, OH, USA
Division: Cox Enterprises
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 224461
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Cox First Media is a full-service digital organization offering local, regional, and national marketing solutions to solve business challenges. We specialize in building custom, omni-channel based solutions using first/third party data, programmatic display, search, social, OTT and dynamic creative for our advertisers. We believe in providing return on ad spend for our advertisers and have advanced attribution platforms to prove it.
Join a company that provides opportunity, training, and an innovative peer environment. We are looking to expand our team with smart, digital-savvy individuals with an insatiable appetite to learn and make an impact. When joining our team, you will gain experience in multi-platform digital advertising while working for one of the largest privately-owned organizations in the US. You will be part of a growing group of talented people that work hard.
Nature of Work
This role is vital to Cox First Medias success as a digital campaign facilitator to implement and support successful digital sales campaigns. Candidates must be able to self-manage and prioritize workload within aggressive and defined deadlines. Employees in this role must translate information provided by the sales organization into various systems with accuracy and efficiency. The role oversees the strategy, optimization and fulfillment of digital campaigns delivered by our partners in the digital space. It is the expectation that this role works to streamline fulfillment processes while providing the highest levels of customer service in an error free environment. This role requires exemplary customer service provided to internal clients in person, via email and phone as well as collaboration with our remote partners. Candidates must be familiar with the functionality of digital platforms and products and be comfortable working in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
- Work with clients to collect digital assets needed for digital media campaigns
- Work closely with vendor(s) to submit new orders, review open orders, and successfully complete open tasks in a timely manner and communicate order status to the sales team and clients
- Responsible for organization of the digital components of the account
- Charged with facilitating regular campaign reporting requests by facilitating access to the dashboard
- Works closely other members of the Digital Advertising Operations Team to define and communicate digital campaign fulfillment needs
- Review active client campaigns, identify errors, anomalies, and other potential issues, and proactively work with vendor to resolve issue
- Perform digital billing order entry as assigned
- Assists in providing training to the Digital team and sales organization as needed, on how to properly sell and leverage our digital products
- Serves as liaison between Media Consultant, Digital Sales Strategists, and fulfillment partners
- Provides regular communication to Media Consultants on status and performance of digital campaigns
- Serves as a critical backup for other members of the Digital Advertising Operations team
- Bachelors degree or 2-3 years equivalent experience with digital campaign coordination including an understanding of digital media terminology and concepts.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and speed at completing tasks and projects
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High technical aptitude, data manipulation skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to interpret data to make business conclusions
- Google Analytics & Google Ads Certification a plus
- Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of Microsoft and Google Suite of Products
- Ability to learn and operate several internal computer programs, systems, and software
- Knowledge of Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, Naviga, Google Tag Manager a bonus Strong and proven customer service experience
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong focus on teamwork and ability to manage relationships across multiple departments
- Results oriented with great attention to detail
- Able to apply creative thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Enterprises
Home of the world’s best books.