Junior Client Support Specialist
Cox Enterprises, Atlanta, GA 30328
Work at Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: 7000 Central Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Enterprises
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 225642
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
This position will serve as a Client Services Specialist for the CoxNext sales teams, managing post sales responsibilities for assigned accounts. This individual is responsible for building advertiser relationships while working in a collaborative sales environment. This person will be the point of contact for assigned clients and handle all requests. This individual is tasked with the coordination and collection of all necessary information related to campaign launch, alignment with client goals, campaign reporting and presenting. This role will coordinate internally with their manager, account executives, fulfillment teams and order entry teams. This individual will be accountable for the account and focus on the success of the clients campaign, identifying opportunities for upsell and retention of the revenue. The Specialist will be client facing and present reporting on a monthly or quarterly basis. This individual will be well versed in all print and digital products and manage up to $3M in revenue. As needed, this role may also assist in pre-sales activities that include compiling research, presentation development and participation.
Client Facing Duties
- Primary job duty is to consultatively support, retain and grow customer accounts in conjunction with account executives.
- Manage post sales fulfillment of all assigned accounts working collaboratively with ad ops, digital services teams, creative, QA, and sales team/management.
- Utilize sales automation systems (CRM, Ticketing, creative workflow) to manage day to day activity and update AE and manager on client performance through system generated reports and customer dashboard.
- Generate necessary paperwork to order/flight and adjust all products relevant to the client.
- Provide and present detailed campaign reporting based on client KPIs.
- Meet and exceed client KPIs and identify opportunities top upsell and increase revenue.
- Achieve excellent/very good rating on client satisfaction feedback reports.
- Achieve budgeted annual revenue retention rates on key accounts.
- Identify potential issues and troubleshoot or escalate based on scenario.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly/annual campaigns and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in product and sales training to stay on top of current product offerings and learn new products as they become available.
- Educate and present new product opportunities and initiatives to clients.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Advertising or related field preferred.
- Google Ads (Search and Display) certification a plus.
- Yrs & Type of Experience
- 0-2 years sales/account management experience; prior advertising sales/agency experience a plus.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point) required
**Additional experience, skills and qualifications may qualify an applicant for a Client Support Specialist role.
- Maintain a strong understanding of assigned accounts and industries as well as advanced product expertise.
- Solid abilities in identifying revenue generating opportunities for existing and new customers.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team to close client business.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills including quick response time and accurate issue resolution.
- Results-driven and highly accountable.
- Self-directed, motivated and exceptional multi-tasking abilities.
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Enterprises
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands