Creative Circle, Toronto, ON, CA
Work at Creative Circle
Starts: July 2020
Duration: Open ended
Rate: Up to $35 per hour
Our boutique agency client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team. This will likely be ongoing on an ad hoc basis.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing brochures, fact sheets, presentation decks, as well as creating beautiful layouts for a variety of print assets.
- Creating infographics and icons
- Working within well-developing brand guidelines
- Creating clean, beautiful corporate designs!
- Designing for digital: web banners, emails etc.
What is needed:
- 4+ years of experience
- PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
- Corporate design experience
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
Applicants must reside in Ontario.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
Here you can see your future.