Creative Circle, Providence, RI, US
Work at Creative Circle
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: Interviews Now
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Our agency client is looking for a full time Proofreader to join their team. You'll work remotely for the remainder of 2020, but a return to the office in Rhode Island EVENTUALLY for this full time permanent hire is the expectation.
As Proofreader, you'll closely partner with creatives and regulatory team members to review copy for a variety of projects, mainly focusing on packaging files.
- ensure brand standards are upheld while remaining grammatically correct and free of spelling errors
- check packaging / logo use, correct versions are used
- confirm UPC / Trademarks, phone numbers etc.
The ideal Proofreader excels in a fast-paced project cadence, without sacrificing attention to detail, and ideally will have:
- 3+ years' experience as a proofreader
- worked in an agency environment with Mac and Microsoft products
- comfortably juggled several projects simultaneously
- makes sound editing decisions
- experience with FDA/FTC, pharma or edible products
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.