Senior Graphic Designer
Creative Circle, Austin, TX, US
Work at Creative Circle
Location: Domain / Anderson Mill
Starts: October 2020
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Our fast-growing lifestyle and wellness subscription service client is looking for an Senior Graphic Designer with marketing skills who has experience designing for web, digital, video and print. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer looking to grow into a Creative Director position.
The ideal Senior Graphic Designer will have design, photography, and video skills with experience managing creative teams.
- Follow the brand guidelines to create captivating graphics that can used on product packaging, web, email, and social media
- Work with the content teams on illustrations that will be use for campaigns
- Work with the tech teams on website updates using HTML and CSS
- Video concepting and execution
- Product photography
- 4+ years of graphic design experience
- Portfolio showcasing photography, video, web, digital and print elements
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and CSS
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
Here you can see your future.