Senior Graphic Designer
Creative Circle, Valley Cottage, NY, US
Work at Creative Circle
Location: Rockland County
Starts: Interviewing Now
Our client in the manufacturing industry is seeking a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to join the Marketing team. This position is typically onsite but will start remotely for now.
The Senior Graphic Designer will:
- Support all creative graphic design needs of the company and ensure deliverables align with brand
- Create a variety of marketing communications materials including corporate and product catalogs, emails, flyers, tradeshow booth designs, digital ads, brochures, promotional items, packaging, print ads, etc.
- Maintain and update library of all creative assets (product literature, images, fonts, logos, etc.) in an organized manner
- Shoot new product photography and select images
- Ensure all projects are accurate and error-free
- Assist in creative campaign planning
The Senior Graphic Designer must have:
- At least 5 years of graphic design experience in corporate environment
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and AfterEffects
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Skills in product photography, animation, and videos
- Bachelor's degree
*If selected for interview, ask for client's full job description!*
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
Here you can see your future.