Creative Circle, Woonsocket, RI, US
Work at Creative Circle
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $35/hr (DOE)
Our major CPG client is hiring a Marketing Analyst to join their team for the next 12 + months!
In this job you will deliver insights and analytics around customers by analyzing customer behavior relative to campaigns, offers, channels to quantify their financial impact on the retail business.
This Marketing Analyst will be responsible for:
- Create analysis on customer data, campaign/program data and investment data to understand customer behavior in relation to the portfolio, campaigns and offers.
- With direction from a Marketing Manager, ensure all marketing materials are on-strategy and meet marketing, brand, and legal guidelines
- Deliver insights around customers and marketing programs to enhance future programs.
- Present findings to Marketing and various other functional groups throughout retail.
- Conduct Adhoc Analytics and dashboards to support various functional groups throughout retail and all other duties as assigned.
The ideal Marketing Analyst has:
- 2+ years in an analytical role
- Proficient in using SQL for extraction and manipulation of data, very strong SQL skills is a must to have for this role
- Working knowledge of SAS/R/Python and Excel-VBA
- Ability to multi-task several on concurrent requests and quickly pull together data and generate impactful insights
- Working knowledge of statistics, sampling techniques and analysis of variation (ANOVA).
- Good to have strong understanding of control group creation, linear regression/ factor analysis/ logistic regression/ generalized linear models/ tree models (CART, MART), data visualization etc.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
Here you can see your future.