Creative Circle, Philadelphia, PA, US
Work at Creative Circle
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: October 2020
Duration: Full time
Status: Full Time
Rate: Starting at 75k per year
Our advertising agency client is searching for a full time, salaried PHP developer to join their team. This person can be located in any location throughout the United States.
The selected candidate may need to travel quarterly to the closest agency office or to an agency client's office.
PHP Developer Responsibilities
- Work with the creative team and development lead to create fully immersive digital experiences
- Lead the coding and functionality efforts from concept to launch
- Learn client needs and propose technical solutions
- Build functional experiences using Laravel (back end) and Vue (front end) frameworks
- Write tests for code, deploy and support
PHP developer Requirements
- Experience with Laravel or similar PHP framework
- Experience with AWS and GCP
- Experience with frameworks including Vue or Angular
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to work traditional business hours with a small team
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands