Social Media Strategist
Creative Circle, New York, NY, US
Work at Creative Circle
Position: Social Media Strategist
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: Early January (interviews starting around 12/10)
Duration: 40 hours/week, 3+ months
Status: Freelance to full-time
Our client, a global financial company, is looking to for an experienced Social Media Strategist to assist them remotely for at least 3 months, starting in early January (ideally interviews are finished before Christmas).
The Social Media Strategist will build, manage and execute social media campaigns on LinkedIn predominately but the goal is to expand their suite of platforms.
Social Media Strategist Requirements:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- A true social campaign background
- A campaign mentality vs. just one post to another
- Ability to plan, document and program manage their social media (mainly LinkedIn to start but then expanding) program
- Experience with a business intelligence platform is a plus but not required (they use Datorama)
- Experience with any publishing tool is fine but Sprinklr experience is ideal, not required
Social Media Strategist Details:
- Completely remote to start, potentially onsite in NYC again once things open up, if extended
- Must be East Coast based and work roughly 9-5, standard business hours, 5 days a week
- Social work is for their private bank (PB) and asset management (AM) divisions
- There is a community manager focused on private bank: social selling program so this focus is more on AM
- There is a separate team that creates all of the copy and design builds, this role is for strategy, execution, tactics (not design, and program management
- Ask and address questions such as, What are the tactics? KPI's? Should they run a series of polls? etc.
- Post in Sprinklr, build out parameters, seek and obtain compliance approvals
- Get assets and documents ready for approval
- Connect the dots through weekly and monthly reporting to optimize social campaigns
- Social listening (Sprinlkr is a closed API for LinkedIn - looking for a work around)
- Eventually perfect what they do on LinkedIn and then replicate to other platforms
- The performance analytics team uses Datorama but there will still be some interfacing with them on the dashboard
- Run reports within Sprinklr, post and channel metrics and campaign level metrics
This is a remote Social Media Strategist role lasting at least 3 months with a likely extension and the possibility of full-time.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Jobs You May Like
Social Media Manager / Content Creator (YouTube)- Great Freela...
Creative Circle, Universal City, CA, US