Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Creative Circle, Minneapolis, MN, US
Work at Creative Circle
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: Jan 4
Duration: 6 month contract
Rate: Dependent on experience.
Our local financial services client is looking to hire a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist for a 6 month contract, 40 hours per week.
This role sits on the measurement and optimization team and would work in tandem with another team that is heavy in the lead generation space. You will deliver optimization plans and tactics to increase conversion rate for their digital properties.
Day to day:
• Provide insights to Marketing Leadership team to influence decision-making and priorities pertaining to digital experiences for target audiences
• Consult with marketing leaders to select, define, analyze, and communicate key marketing metrics to inform optimization opportunities.
• Understand industry trends related to conversion optimization and recommend solutions to leaders
• Advise marketing leadership team on how to leverage optimization strategy in the overall marketing strategy
• Develop and design presentations for marketing leadership in order to review analysis findings and discuss recommendations for next steps on optimization opportunities.
• Work within marketing analytics technology tools such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Acoustic, and Conductor.
• Partner with marketing analytics team, consumer insights, UX, IT and business intelligence to inform optimization activities
• Lead the development of a test and learn library that can be shared across the organization.
Background we are seeking in candidates:
• 3 - 5 years of industry/sector experience
• Experience developing optimization programs
• Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
• Expertise with Adobe Target, Optimizely, CrazyEgg or other website optimization tools.
• Experience working directly with marketing or digital analytics tools
• Understanding of experimental design principles, test vs. control requirements and analysis
• Experience with heat mapping tools
• High comfort level with combining qualitative and quantitative data to inform Test & Learn strategy
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
Create the extraordinary.