Copywriter - Remote
Creative Circle, Ottawa, ON, CA
Work at Creative Circle
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: Jan 2020
Rate: Up to $28/hour DOE
Our client is looking for Copywriters to work with them in the New Year, on a variety of ad hoc project work.
What you'll be doing as the Copywriter on a project is:
- Briefing in with the creative and/or account team to understand the objective, tone and deliverables.
- Taking the work away and working independently from home.
- Writing for mediums including: digital, social, ad copy, print, experiential assets and more.
- Understanding the tone and personality of the brand/ client and ensuring the copy embodies and delivers on both.
- Submitting to agency for review, reviewing feedback and revising as necessary.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Copywriter.
- Adaptable style - easily understands brand tone and can write to reflect this tone.
- Experience with social, digital, traditional etc - preferably can write comfortably and knowledgeably for multi-channel campaigns.
- Open to taking on ad hoc projects as they arise.
If this sounds like you, please share your CV and portfolio.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.