Creative Circle, McLean, VA, US
Work at Creative Circle
Position: Agency Copywriter
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: January 19, 2021
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Rate: Up to $40/hour
Our hospitality client in McLean, VA is looking for an establish Agency Copywriter to join their in house studio. This position is 40 hours a week for 4 weeks with a high likelihood of extension.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience concepting and developing copy for B2C and B2B marketing collateral across traditional and digital channels. You will be crafting headlines, slogans, and body copy for omnichannel campaigns.
Duties of the Agency Copywriter:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders/clients to interpret and write creative briefs
- Develop concepts and creative execution ideas with CD, lead designers and other agency team members
- Write clear, persuasive and original copy for multiple brands and iterations
- Present how your creative ideas/copy meets the internal stakeholders' business needs
- Revise and redevelop ads and campaigns based on feedback from stakeholders or CD
- Utilize campaign performance data to improve campaign effectiveness and apply leanings to future campaigns
Requirements of the Agency Copywriter:
- At least 5 years of agency or in-house agency experience writing short form and brand positioning copy
- Portfolio showcasing copy ranging from headlines/catch phrases to brand positioning
- Experience working with a hospitality or consumer brand
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, etc
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.