Tech Editorial Writer
Creative Circle, San Francisco, CA, US
Work at Creative Circle
Position: Tech Editorial Writer
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: When right candidate is identified
Rate: Up to $65/hour DOE
Our SaaS client is looking for a Tech Editorial Writer who has been published in leading tech publications ideally in the App Creation, Database Design and/or No-code Development space.
This role is ongoing for 15 - 20 hours/month or ~1 piece/week.
This Editorial Writer will be:
- Working with the Content Strategy Lead to create compelling pieces on the Database Design, App Creation, No-Code Development and the rise of Nontech Creators
- Consulting on strategy and content development
- 5+ years as a Tech Editorial Writer for leading tech publications
- Must have relevant website link examples to share
- Ideally has written on App Creation, Database Design and/or No-code Development space
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
Create the extraordinary.