Social Media Manager
Creative Circle, Irvine, CA, US
Work at Creative Circle
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Status: Full Time
Our client, a revolutionary teeth straightening technology company, is looking to expand their team with a Social Media Manager.
This Social Media manager is responsible for:
- Develop KPIs to measure performance and improve over time
- Developing and manage ongoing content strategy for best consumer and provider journey- Develop a content calendar: annually, quarterly, monthly and daily plan
- Provide actionable recommendations using agreed upon performance criteria
- Share results with internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate community management - communicate with followers, respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends
- Suggest and implement new features as needed
- Create and deliver content based on creative standards, influencer programs, and media partnerships
- Oversee paid social campaigns including partnerships with influencers- Collaborate with agencies to publish social media ads
- Increase UGC and capture "wow" moments to use across all marketing materials
This Social Media Manger needs:
- 3+ years as a social media manager / 2+ years in marketing strategy, execution, and optimization
- Proficient in Slack, Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok- Experience working in a regulated environment where descriptions and explanations in social media require technical understanding - Speak in brand voice across copy, images and moving image - Able to rapidly understand and apply new concepts - Experience using data to drive strategic and creative choices - Identify obstacles and move through them with actionable solutions - Work cross-departmentally, with senior and executive management- Highly organized, collaborative- Precise performance tracking and analysis- Strong writer, experienced in socialUnderstanding of marketing analytics and reporting ?- Experience in management software, Marketo, Salesforce a PLUS!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands