Marketing Specialist / Content Writer
Creative Circle, Greenwood Village, CO, US
Work at Creative Circle
Location: WFH Flexible
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Possible Full Time
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Rate: $25-$30 per hour freelance.
An association headquartered in the DTC is seeking a Marketing Specialist/Content Writer to join their team on a temp-to-perm basis.
- Write and manage content calendars including social media posts, email campaigns, and website content.
- Write long-form marketing copy including research and interviews.
- Write email, LinkedIn Inmail, and blog copy with the goal of gaining leads.
- Implement social media campaigns (organic mostly) with a focus on engagement across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Use data and metrics to drive growth and hit KPIs
- Develop campaigns with marketing team that promote conferences, member benefits and higher educational programs
- Community management
- Experience writing engaging and optimized digital content (portfolio examples preferred)
- Ability to lead the charge when it comes to content and not afraid to speak up with new ideas.
- Experience writing and implementing engaging organic social media posts.
- Familiarity using an email and social media management platform (HubSpot preferred)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Facebook and LinkedIn ad manager tools and campaign creation skills are a plus.
- Familiarity with updating web content in a CMS
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.