Sr. Content Strategist
Creative Circle, Reno, NV, US
Work at Creative Circle
Position: Sr. Content Strategist
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Rate: up to $120K base + bonus ($150-160K total comp)
Our client in the B2B consulting space is hiring a Sr. Content Strategist to join their growing team!
This will be remote, 40 hours per week, full-time.
What you will be doing as a Sr. Content Strategist:
- Managing content funnel from strategy to execution for various clients
- Collaborate with team of designers and writers to provide clients with a content package that offers a consistent voice and tone; ensure all deliverables are following brand strategy
- Work with reps to define and scope new content-related projects, provide guidance in SOW development. Act as the content services lead on prospect and client sales calls as needed.
- This will be 70% content strategy, 30% writing (deliverables include ebooks, infographics, email campaigns, etc.)
- Perform targeted assessments of customers’ marketing and sales enablement content libraries through the lens of the client, identify gaps and items to retire, and recommend bills of materials to fill the gap
- Work with team to ensure project plans, timelines, and content trackers are updated appropriately and client recap emails are accurate. Step in when projects are threatening to go off track.
What you need to know as a Sr. Content Strategist:
- 7+ years of experience in B2B content marketing and content strategy
- Must have experience in client facing roles
- Ability to create cohesion in both brand voice and tone for a variety of deliverables
- Must have portfolio with short- and long-form samples in the B2B industry to be considered
- Experience working with senior sales and marketing leaders to design messaging and content programs to reach goals, including SQL and MQL targets
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or similar
- Ability to solve complex problems and resolve difficult situations
- Excellent collaboration skills with internal and customer project teams
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Clear written and verbal communication on complex topics
- Exceptional writing skills, including longer-form content such as e-books
- Intrinsically motivated and self-managed
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: CC308@jobalert.creativecircle.com
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
Create the extraordinary.