Integrated Art Director
Creative Circle, Newark, NJ, US
Work at Creative Circle
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: As soon as March
Duration: 3-month contract to start, likely extension
Our client is the creative team of a major financial institution seeking a hands-on and conceptual Integrated Art Director. This is a 3- to 6-month, 37.5-hour/week role that starts remotely and likely extend for the right long-term fit.
The Integrated Art Director will:
- Create storyboards for videos and work with animators
- Work within templates and follow brand guidelines
- Create concepts and design campaign elements for a variety of deliverables including emails, newsletters, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Partner with copywriters, strategists, and project managers to execute projects
- Create layouts based on template and writer’s copy, ensuring image selection is relevant and tells a story
- Be a self-starter with the ability to understand a creative brief, participate in kickoff meetings, and ask questions
The Integrated Art Director must have:
- At least 5 years of print and web art direction and graphic design experience, preferably in financial services
- Working knowledge of HTML (for email templates)
- Ability to take brand guidelines and create new pieces/concepts based on templates
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's degree in design or similar field
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
About Creative Circle
We put creative professionals to work, connecting them with opportunities at top organizations — from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups. We want you to succeed — at the right job, with a culture and vision that aligns with yours. Apply for an open job you are interested in. If your experience is a match, we’ll set up an interview.
Want to learn more about Creative Circle? Visit Creative Circle's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.