Public Relations Specialist
D. Pagan Communications-1, Remote Work, New York State only
Work at D. Pagan Communications-1
Salary: Salary is competitive, benefits include medical and 401K plan
Salary min: $50,000
Salary max: $70,000
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
D. Pagan Communications is a full-service technology public relations agency specializing in the broadcast, pro audio, installation, music and recording, and video production industries. We tell the stories of how our clients’ products/solutions work behind the scenes through written collateral, strong media relations and a consistent trade show presence. We’re expanding and looking to add a versatile public relations professional at the PR Account Specialist level to our team that is enthusiastic about staying ahead of evolving technologies and looking for growth opportunities.
MUST HAVE strong writing, client management and media relations skills, preferably in Technology (B2B) fields, and at least 4 to 6 years of relevant experience. Digital marketing, content development and social strategy experience a plus.
- CANDIDATES MUST LIVE IN NEW YORK STATE.
- DPC EMPLOYEES WORK REMOTELY.
This professional will be primarily responsible for:
- Day-to-day account management
- Creation of press materials, feature articles, case studies and other related collateral
- Media pitching for feature articles and product reviews; monitoring for placements
- Interviewing client representatives and end-users
- Blogging and social media support
- Leading weekly client status calls and managing agendas
- Attend client and inter-agency meetings, including traveling for trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Journalism
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Account Management experience
- Media relations experience preferred
- Client service experience preferred
- Strong interest in emerging technology
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Team-oriented approach
About D. Pagan Communications-1
D. Pagan Communications is a full-service technology public relations agency specializing in the broadcast, pro audio, installation, music and recording, and video production industries based on Long Island. We tell the stories of how our clients’ products/solutions work behind the scenes through written collateral, strong media relations and a consistent trade show presence.
Want to learn more about D. Pagan Communications-1? Visit D. Pagan Communications-1's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands