Demand Generation Coordinator (Media Coordinator)
Dentsu, Remote, Work from USA
Champions for meaningful progress
This opportunity is specific to DEG
Digital Evolution Group (DEG) was founded in 1999 as a small web development firm in Kansas City. Since then, we’ve grown to become DEG, a member of the Dentsu Aegis Network and global full-service digital experience agency crafting solutions that help clients meet their business objectives. While other shops are now working to become digital, we were born here.
Digital is in our DNA. And our associates are always evolving and finding new ways to collaborate together to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. After all, at DEG the best idea wins—no matter where it comes from or who thought of it.
Here, you can grow and pursue your passions, prioritize your family, contribute to your community, and actively travel. Our “work hard, play hard” mentality provides everyone with a fun, casual work environment that embraces new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do for our clients.
The question you must now ask is: Are you ready to evolve?
The Demand Generation Coordinator at DEG will focus on supporting efforts surrounding paid media, organic search and affiliate marketing. This role will require the individual to learn to become a tactical expert across all paid media channels (paid search, paid social, display and affiliate), in addition to focusing on website experience and elements that would impact organic search (content, mobile optimization, HTML, etc.). Supporting qualifications for this individual include exposure to tracking and analytics, proficiency in Excel, strong written and presentation skills, and a strong understanding of digital language.
To be successful in this role, this individual must be a thoughtful and proactive self-starter, in addition to being able to think outside-the-box while managing many projects at once. DEG lives and breathes digital marketing, and so do our clients. What better place to have a profound impact on your client's success, as well as your career?
- Setting up and optimizing paid media, affiliate and SEO efforts
- Efficiently managing client budgets and communicating budgeting progress on a weekly basis
- Analyzing performance of paid media campaigns and building reports to communicate weekly and monthly campaign progress
- Executing campaigns across Google AdWords (search, display, product listing ads, etc.) Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and selected display or affiliate marketing partners
- Utilizing website analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst or CoreMetrics
- Evaluating and enhancing partnerships with media vendors or affiliate partnerships
- Educating clients and DEG staff on demand generation best practices and processes
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Adaptable to a fast paced and ever-changing work environment
- Experience using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently and interdependently
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude in a work environment
- Ability to think both mathematically and creatively
- 1+ year experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience using Google AdWords
- Experience managing a business’s social media account
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology.
In good times and bad, we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Want to learn more about Dentsu? Visit Dentsu's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands