Digital Media Supervisor (B2B)
Dentsu, Remote, Work from USA, San Francisco, CA
Champions for meaningful progress
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
This opportunity is at the dentsu agency Merkle
As a Digital Media Supervisor, you will be a leader in the office, overseeing major accounts and managing a media team. You will ensure that our clients' needs and requirements are met. You will oversee the media team with their campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance for a top tier client relationship. You will provide consultative strategic direction to the media team and identify appropriate programs and services to meet your client's needs. Furthermore, you will work with internal tools and staff to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze campaign delivery and optimize performance on an ongoing basis. You will attend client meetings and write/present media plans to clients. Finally, you will identify up-sell opportunities for clients.
- Manage the media teams, serve as a mentor, and provide guidance
- Manage all facets of campaign execution by overseeing account management and media teams
- Manage, review, and analyze all client-facing deliverables
- Guide media planners in developing media plans
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and identify areas of development within emerging markets
- Present proposals with media and cost schedules to clients
- Oversee campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for a set of top tier client relationships
- Oversee the development of RFPs, the final buy recommendation, buy summaries, and campaign measurements
- Develop and present concise results decks highlighting the relevant learning gained and recommendations for future campaigns
- Delegate and oversee responsibilities/assignments appropriate for Assistant Media Planners/Media Planners
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, company, and vendor community
- Provide strategic guidance to the media planning team
- Provide consultative strategic direction to your accounts and identifying appropriate programs and services to meet client needs
- Report to a Media Director
- 4+ years in digital media management and planning
- Experience working in both B2B and B2C environments
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Be detail-oriented, very organized, able to multitask, and work well under pressure
- Articulate, curious, and credible individual, who is a self-starter and keen to make a difference in a growing business with existing clients
- Experience with research resources such as Kantar, MRI, @Plan, Nielsen/NetRatings, AdRelevance, and other research/planning tools
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in the Financial Services sector a HUGE plus!
- BA/BS Degree
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology.
In good times and bad, we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Want to learn more about Dentsu? Visit Dentsu's website.
Create the extraordinary.