Dentsu, Remote, Work from USA, Southfield, MI
Champions for meaningful progress
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
This opportunity is specific to the dentsu agency Merkle
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Copywriter to work on world-class digital campaigns for the Promotion and Loyalty Solutions team at Merkle. This passionate writer will utilize their meticulous wordsmithing and storytelling skills to develop mobile engagements. This includes writing content for a variety of brands within their guidelines and our best practices. Collaborate with your AD/Designer partner to brainstorm and produce exciting work. We’re talking about digital experiences that build brand loyalty, moment by moment. Clients range across industry verticals. For the foreseeable future this is a full-time remote position, as the company is currently 100% working from home.
This is one incredible opportunity. Are you the right fit?
- Compose copy in proper voice and tone of a brand.
- Keep up with a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Be flexible enough to write both creative and conservative copy.
- Research, outline, draft, write and polish online copy.
- Champion the client's brand with a clear understanding of business goals.
- Edit and proofread at various stages of development process – must have an eagle eye.
- Responsible for supporting everything from social media, web copy, banners, trivia, emails, and more.
- 5-7 years of copywriting experience
- Bachelor of Arts in Advertising, English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Must be a strong creative and conceptual thinker – easily brainstorm
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Impressive attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exhibit exemplary time management skills
- A professional online portfolio to showcase brand experience
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology.
In good times and bad, we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Want to learn more about Dentsu? Visit Dentsu's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands