Digital Marketing Manager
Deodato, New York, NY
Work at Deodato
Our Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing customer acquisition strategies, execution, and optimizations across Affiliate, Paid Search & Paid Social. The role is client-facing, analytical in nature, and will require daily management of paid advertising accounts.
- Develop and update daily, weekly, and monthly reports/presentations for clients
- Launch, manage and optimize campaigns on (but not limited to) Impact Radius, Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Bing
- Deliver creative testing ideas for various marketing channels, using a client’s previous data, as well as understanding/researching the competitive space
- Launch A/B & multivariate tests across creatives and landing pages
- Partner with senior team members to own development of channel strategy & execution
- 1-3 years of experience as a digital marketing analyst or manager
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in advertising platforms: Impact Radius/Commission Junction, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google Adwords
- Strong emphasis on building affiliate programs, on any of the major affiliate networks
- Working knowledge of conversion rate optimizations, i.e. landing page A/B testing
- Experience in Google Analytics or other e-commerce analytics platforms
- Comfortable with Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookups, Formula Creation)
- Highly analytical, and able to draw insights from data sets
- Goal-oriented and dedicated to exceeding expectations
- Tireless when it comes to solving client’s challenges. Able to deal with adversity and be a nimble thinker
- Accountability: Our approach is straightforward, honest, and thoughtful. We want all of our team members to embody these values
- Comprehensive in our approach to analytics, channel development, and decision-making
- Hungry to grow your own career
- Working Knowledge of HTML is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics encouraged
Why Work With Us?
- Plenty of room for advancement and increased earnings
- Our business will fast-track your knowledge of DTC and digital marketing
- Fun, flexible, yet focused work environment
- We’re honest, hardworking, and transparent
Want to learn more about Deodato? Visit Deodato's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Production and Client Relations Manager (Communications Public...
Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY USA