Digital Marketing Manager
Deodato, New York, NY
Work at Deodato
Our Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing customer acquisition strategies, execution, and optimizations across Affiliate, Paid Search & Paid Social. The role is client-facing, analytical in nature, and will require daily management of paid advertising accounts.
- Develop and update daily, weekly, and monthly reports/presentations for clients
- Launch, manage and optimize campaigns on (but not limited to) Impact Radius, Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Bing
- Deliver creative testing ideas for various marketing channels, using a client’s previous data, as well as understanding/researching the competitive space
- Launch A/B & multivariate tests across creatives and landing pages
- Partner with senior team members to own development of channel strategy & execution
- 1-3 years of experience as a digital marketing analyst or manager
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in advertising platforms: Impact Radius/Commission Junction, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google Adwords
- Strong emphasis on building affiliate programs, on any of the major affiliate networks
- Working knowledge of conversion rate optimizations, i.e. landing page A/B testing
- Experience in Google Analytics or other e-commerce analytics platforms
- Comfortable with Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookups, Formula Creation)
- Highly analytical, and able to draw insights from data sets
- Goal-oriented and dedicated to exceeding expectations
- Tireless when it comes to solving client’s challenges. Able to deal with adversity and be a nimble thinker
- Accountability: Our approach is straightforward, honest, and thoughtful. We want all of our team members to embody these values
- Comprehensive in our approach to analytics, channel development, and decision-making
- Hungry to grow your own career
- Working Knowledge of HTML is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics encouraged
Why Work With Us?
- Plenty of room for advancement and increased earnings
- Our business will fast-track your knowledge of DTC and digital marketing
- Fun, flexible, yet focused work environment
- We’re honest, hardworking, and transparent
Want to learn more about Deodato? Visit Deodato's website.
Create the extraordinary.