Consumer Marketing Assistant
The Atlantic Media Company, a rapidly growing media enterprise that publishes The Atlantic Monthly, seeks an individual to help support a fast-paced circulation team. Qualified candidates should have a strong academic background, with an interest in consumer marketing and magazines.
- Supports magazine subscription renewal marketing efforts, maintains schedules and determines samples, including all electronic and web-based renewal efforts
- Implements renewal creative and offer test plans, monitors execution by fulfillment house
- Assists in management of billing efforts and implements billing tests to improve payment response
- Prepares, analyzes and distributes billing and renewal source reporting
- Manages all renewal and billing inventory stored at fulfillment house
- Acts as primary contact for fulfillment group, maintaining all schedules and policy tables
- Manages Atlantic Education Program: process teacher orders, maintain payment records and mailing lists for accounting
- Maintains subscription agent authorization listings, assist in creation of agent promotions/ads
- Dictates customer service policies to fulfillment house and handles all customer service directed to Washington, DC, office via phone, mail and e-mail
- Helps prepare fulfillment budget and maintains expense records
- Maintains in-office library of back issuesQualifications include:
- Outstanding record of achievement in current/past positions
- Creativity, persistence and tenacity
- Strong analytics and real-time judgment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Strong work ethic
- College degree
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
To apply please go to www.theatlantic.comRESPOND HERE! Respond immediately by accessing the following dedicated online response form which will allow you to cut and paste your resume. This form will go directly and immediately to the hiring authority for this position. Access the online response form at: http://188.8.131.52/servlet/resp/rf?jobid=2030220&boardid=1365Please click the button below to apply for this job.