Online Marketing Manager
Macmillan New Ventures is seeking an experienced candidate for the role of Online Marketing Manager. The position will report to the Director of Marketing and will be located in New York, NY. This position will manage all aspects of online marketing, including organic and paid search campaigns, online advertising, social media and website strategy, content, and maintenance. The position will also be responsible for analysis of these efforts to maximize their effectiveness.
- All aspects of paid and mobile search advertising, including competitor analysis, keyword strategy, and social/local marketing on both Microsoft adCenter and Google AdWords.
- Landing page optimization for paid and mobile search campaigns using A/B and multivariate testing.
- Organic search, including SEO competitive analysis for major competitors and link building strategy.
- Website strategy, including working with email marketing manager on landing page design, creation, and testing; manage content updates and maintenance of site.
- Mobile site creation and implementation as well as landing pages for any mobile campaigns, both mobile-enabled traditional and fully device-oriented.
- Social media on all platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, working with other marketing team members as needed for content and targeting strategy; includes working across tactics to maximize the impact and engagement of social media investment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience writing optimized web page content, META titles and descriptions, and building link strategy.
- Proven ability to develop , execute, and integrate all online marketing activities.
- Ability to work both collaboratively across teams and independently.
- Minimum 3 years experience in paid search, including keyword search, quality score, ranking and analysis tools on both Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter.
Educational Background Needed:
- Bachelors Degree