Designer/Producer, Kindle Marketing
Amazon is seeking a motion graphics producer to work with the Amazon Kindle team on marketing, videography and branding of Kindle. This position is responsible for delivering highly polished video concepts for testing and for working with production agencies on advertising development. The producer will work with advertising managers, product managers, editors, user experience designers, visual designers and site merchandisers to arrive at killer creative that meets business requirements that supports this revolutionary wireless reading device.
- Own the production, organization, and review of video assets
- Have a high degree of attention to detail when managing multiple campaigns, variations, and feedback from project owners
- Iterate on video approaches with a cross-functional team
- Adhere to Amazon and Amazon Kindle brand attributes and style guides
- Conceptualize and present creative directions for on-site and off-site advertising and merchandising and deliver videos for display on Amazon.com and associate web sites
- Manage communication and upload of final graphic assets to Amazon image server
- 5 years of experience as a producer, graphic designer, visual designer, interactive designer or similar role with interactive/ad agencies, design studios, or Internet companies
- 5 years of large scale video production and design experience
- A portfolio demonstrating experience creating compelling layouts, visual design and motion graphics with a high degree of fit and finish
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge and proficiency with design and motion design programs including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Illustration and Storyboard skills and/or multimedia experience preferred
- Knowledge of information architecture, usability, and UI Design strongly desired.
- Knowledge of 3D animation strongly desired.