Art Director (1034)
We hire exceptional people. We want individuals that thrive on being challenged and enjoy an entreprenurial culture. Our employees are: smart, hungry, humble, and passionate about building a great company.
The Art Director is responsible for the conception, design, and execution of innovative visual materials for: sales support materials, web initiatives, online advertising, print and digital marketing. Our ideal candidate will possess keen conceptual and design skills and assist in improving the technical and creative performance of staff within the creative group.
- Work closely with internal clients to interpret their creative needs and provide solutions that meet those requirements
- Create a range of concepts and designs for each project and to ensure the art direction supports it
- Communicate visual designs, motion, concepts and storyboards through presentations and secure client approval
- Produce materials in a variety of mediums.
- Lead production artists to execute creative concepts flawlessly
- Juggle multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude and have strong communications skills
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills
- Strong typographical, motion graphic and interaction design skills are required
- Online design skills
- Expert use of Flash, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Illustrator required
- Knowledge of user interface design is a big plus
- A combination of print and web experience.
- Good verbal and presentation communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, fluid operating environment
- At least 5 years of art direction experience and formal design training
- Agency or internal marketing team experience a plus
- Organized, efficient, detail oriented
- Automotive Background is a plus