TubeMogul - Director of Ad Operations
Director of Ad Operations | Emeryville, CA
We are currently looking for a Director of Ad Operations to join our growing team. The Director of Ad Operations will be responsible for worldwide sales operations, including advertising operations, pricing and inventory management, account management, and ad infrastructure.This candidate will work closely with the SVP of Sales to develop and deliver service that exceeds all client expectations, while building and developing internal systems and business intelligence that will foster growth.
- Understand platform/DSP functionality, including knowledge of all ad products available on our platform, and illustrate general availability and performance of each unit
- Understand platform inventory trends and pricing to help lift yield and maximize overall revenue streams
- Manage and communicate inventory availability for sales and planning teams
- Establish communication channels and business processes necessary to effectively manage a growing operation across multiple markets
- Scale growth by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency by driving key automation and productivity initiatives
- Develop and maintain key business statistics that track customer retention, customer up sell, ad product use, and operational efficiency
- Develop initiatives that increase customer retention
- Manage order revisions, creative changes, and assist sales team and clients with reporting
- 5+ years experience in internet industry; ad operations and/or ad-related technical experience
- 3+ years experience in managing personnel and complex activities
- Familiar with online advertising, marketing, and sales concepts and metrics with 2+ years supporting a sales organization
- Internet media operations or site publishing/production experience preferred
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models
- Knowledge of accounting and finance processes and concepts, including revenue and billing
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Able to evaluate and implement new technologies
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills with proven ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to lead, manage and grow teams
- Proven ability to solve problems in non-standard and innovative ways
- Experience with one or more internet ad management or targeted marketing applications (e.g., DoubleClick DART/DFP, 24/7 Real Media, Falk AdSolution, etc.) required. Multiple applications experience preferred.
- Oh, and please be fun and personable!
Compensation / Perks
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Other benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, bonus program, choice of Windows or Mac laptop, flat screen monitors, sunny office with outdoor patio, in-office game room, food and lots more!
Please use the link provided to apply. We look forward to reviewing your resume! This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
We are the only video marketing company built for branding. We integrate real-time media buying, ad serving, targeting, optimization and brand measurements into its PlayTime platform, TubeMogul simplifies the delivery of video ads. We are a cohesive group of overachievers determined to deliver the potential the internet offers to brand advertising.
We are a fast growing startup company with a clear business plan for success. You will definitely want to be part of this tremendous growth opportunity!