Digital Product Specialist
- Work closely with all distribution platforms (E! Online, Emerging/Mobile) to ensure proper content as dictated by various show units are represented in a customized fashion
- Keep all E! show pages current, with links, photos and copy promoting features, tune-in times, galleries, cast bios, etc.
- Coordinate and write editorial content related to E! shows from a marketing standpoint: features, guest blogs, games, etc.
- Maintain, launch and update pages dedicated to E! shows on E! Online
- Coordinate with show producers to obtain assets and information for online
- Coordinate with marketing and marketing solutions groups to launch and promote initiatives/special projects on show pages
- Coordinate on-air strategy with the digital/mobile teams to ensure engagement programs are effectively connecting E!’s linear programming with E!’s mobile and emerging platforms
- Build and maintain relationships with likeminded blogs, content portals, websites etc
- Coordinate the updating and placement of video content on site with New Media Programming
- Coordinate and monitor the updating of content across multiple mobile applications
- Create and develop new multi platform content initiatives for digital content.
- Liaison with the legal department to ensure all content, products, and initiatives are cleared for use
- Provide feedback on E!’s digital products in market and in development
- Sort, evaluate and organize user submitted links and content for use on all platforms
- Moderate the curation of content across multiple mobile applications
- Coordinate with editorial, art and marketing groups to launch online packages for new shows on tight deadlines
- Update and publish HTML pages as needed, currently using HomeSite software; this requires basic familiarity with HTML
- Minimum 2 years of digital/internet experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be willing to take and submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Experience copy-editing your own work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented.
- Experience updating content/assets for a website/blog
- Strong knowledge of emerging platform devices (mobile, tablets, etc)
- Expansive pop culture and TV knowledge a must
NBC Universal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer promoting diversity in the workplace. We invite and encourage response from women, persons of color, veterans and the disabled.
APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE