Manager, 360 Strategy - Telemundo
Reporting to the Director, Integrated Marketing on the Integrated Marketing Solutions team, this position will contribute to the development and implementation of integrated ad sales marketing strategies for customers across the Telemundo’s multi-channel and multiplatform initiatives - including on-air, online, local, new media, etc.
Ideation: lead the creation of client-specific Marketing opportunities, including scheduling brainstorming meetings, obtaining producer/legal approvals, and providing production costs/talent fees for client accounts
Project Management: manage the execution of 360 platforms sold to advertising partners. Ensure accountability, message consistency and deliverables are met by all internal producers and partners
Show Management: responsible for the development and execution of ideas tied to assigned shows/properties within Telemundo programming
Communication: Accountable for consistent and timely communication of relevant information as related to assigned shows/properties, such as potential sales opportunities (i.e. special episodes, stunts), changes in production timelines, talentupdates, etc.
Proactive Development: identify sales opportunities and develop marketing tools in partnership concepts with assigned team members
Creativity: Conceptualize ideas that connect with consumers that leverage the advertiser communication goals, consumer insights and Telemundo properties
Presentation Skills: ability to communicate marketing concepts in a client meeting to support the sales proces
Cross-Platform: deep knowledge of and ability to communicate an idea through the lens of each medium and division of Telemundo that best leverages that medium (i.e. on-air, mobile, digital, events, VOD, etc.
Content Development: work with creative leaders to conceptualize branded entertainment concepts that lives on all screens
Consumer Engagement: ability to understand and interpret research specifically consumer habits and translate that to marketable ideas
Process: Manager is expected to acknowledge and employ all areas of the IMS Handbook of process and procedures; including process maps for each area
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a discipline in marketing
- Minimum 6 years marketing experience
- Bilingual required (Spanish and English)
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to translate advertiser needs and consumer insights into “sellable” programs that generate revenue
- Aptitude to work collaboratively with crossfunctional teams
- Proven ability to project manage successfully
- Proven ability to partner effectively with a Sales organization, senior management and external parties
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with solid attention to detail
- Strong ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests and issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong, effective public speaking skills
- Must be able to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere.
- Proven experience developing and executing multiplatform initiatives that utilize the full consumer engagement cycle
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint